Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tribute to Grandma Jean

My sweet grandma passed away on April 14th in her home in St George. I Love her so very much and think I had one of the greatest grandmas of all time...Chace and I were able to go see her last September and I am SO glad we did. Grandma got to hold Chace in her arms and he was mesmerized by her, he gazed up into her eyes and stayed there happy and content not wanting to go anywhere else. We love you Grandma, we know you are at peace and rest and we know we will see you again. Grandma had the greatest charity of anyone I have ever met, she possessed the Pure Love of Christ.


"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9

5 comments:

  1. I finally have your blog saved in my google reader. Hope you have a great time spending Easter with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ericka, I am so sorry to hear that. What a sweet lady she was. I'm sure you will miss her greatly. That picture is priceless. Love ya. I'm looking forward to giving you a big hug in just a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your grandma. Glad you got to see her one last time recently - love your quote of the week btw :)

    (hey and sorry to bother you one more time, but I emailed your askerlund address and maybe you switched...anyways, do you have your headband friend's email? Taylor's bday next week and I would LOVE it! Thanks Erika!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you were able to see her in September and that you were able to travel out to her funeral!

    ReplyDelete