Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter and Remembering Grandma













Chace and I were able to fly to St George to attend funeral services for sweet Grandma Jean. It was one of those special moments in life I will not forget. I know we will see her again along with other family members who have also passed on. It was testimony to me of the reality of our Heavenly Fathers plan and the Happiness He has for us as we follow that plan and His Son Jesus Christ. I know she was with us on our journey to Utah and back. Chace was a perfect little boy on both long plane rides and and car drives. We were blessed to be there for Easter, a time we would annually gather to St George to see grandma and grandpa since I was a little girl. It was the right time and much peace was felt. We also had lots of fun with cousins and family doing the things we would have when we would visit Grandma. Swimming, hiking, playing in her back yard, and just being together.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your Grandma, but I am glad you were able to be there for her funeral services and that you feel at peace. Glad you are back safe! Let's get together soon and let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete