Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Utah Trip



Chace got a kick out of splashing in the water. He would laugh and laugh!


Taking a break from skiing eating Dea's delicious oreos!



Wes' dad got us matching attire!





As you can see above, Chad gets really excited when we come to visit.

Jon's really good!
And My mom even got Bakers Cupcakes my favorite!

We had a wonderful week in Utah with both of our families! Wes had an interview at the U, so we got to come! Chace Loved seeing grandma Zoe and Grandma JuJu! He had SO much fun! We got to celebrate my b-day, shop, stay at the Zermatt, ski and snowboard, swim, play the Wii(my new found love),eat LOTS of delicious food, I got to spend good time with Wes, have some very good laughs, and Chace got to play with all his long lost cousins!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Take those trips anyway you can get them right?! Are you placing this one number one?! That would be so great to be near fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I'm glad I got to at least see pictures of you in Utah, since I couldn't see you personally!! I understand, it's probably so quick when you come out! Well, the remedy would be for you to just move to Utah! Come be my next door neighbor!!!!! PLEAASSSEE! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love your little man. He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have been there to see you and your men in your life. What a great time to not only come visit, but for Wes to have so many job interviews. Kevin, Kelly & Wyatt are looking forward to seeing Wes in San Diego when he interviews!

    ReplyDelete