Thursday, January 27, 2011

January Days








Wes has been interviewing lots lots, so Chace and I have been trying to get through some very COLD January days out here! WE even bought a pass to the Strong National Museum of Play! His new found love is the walker and oranges! He wants to walk SO bad. Pros: He can get where he wants, Cons: You leave him alone for one second and disaster (see him unrolling an entire roll of TP in a matter of seconds) We miss everyone and can't wait to see you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! We should go together. Call me or email. Hope life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ERICKA!
    Look at you! Mommy at the museum! I love it. Wish I were there to join you actually, we've had some REALLY cold days and I miss having indoor places to just let them run around in! I have you on my blog list now, so I'll be back to see where you match and what your up to. Not to mention how much your little guy is growing :)

    ReplyDelete