Saturday, April 2, 2011

SOme Favorites in ROchester

Wes and I wanted to make a list of some of our favorite things in Rochester, here they are:

Plum Garden ( Delicious Hibachi style Japanese food)

Lisa Ruth Photography (An amazing photographer...see pic above and website!))

SImpley Crepes (So cute and and by the Erie Canal...we go here a bit to much!)

Running trails (thanks to all the great running buds I've had out here)

Lilacs in May

H&M...too bad I'm poor

Letchworth Park...aka "The Grand Canyon of the East" amazing in the Fall.

The Church sites in Palmyra and Pageant in July

Wegmans...need I say more...meatball cookies

I am missing a few and sure I will discover more in our remaining time here, but here is a start!

6 comments:

  1. Apparently I need to try meatball cookies! I never have seen them before. The other thing we love is Bruesters ice cream on East Henrietta. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful. You're going to have to share with all of us some of these favorites. :) Can't wait! Love ya Ericka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new family photo is so fun to look at! I love how natural you all look. You should view Andy, Jamie and Sammy's new photos on her blog. You have to select the link, but it's well worth exploring.

    Lilacs in May sounds so spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ericka! Made ME even miss Rochester just a bit! Didn't know that could happen hehe! :) Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me - I bookmarked ages a go those rolled flower headbands that wrap and tie and look kind of like raw edged and stitched on headbands and cannot find them at all, do you know who sells them? Thinking Taylor easter! Can you email me the link if you have it? jaime.lea@mac.com Thank yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! I'd have to say my heart is aching oh so much for Wegmans (you should see the grocery store I shop in now - third world country meets gas station?!) Okay! Yes! Would LOVE that! Does she have a website or anything? Just email her with colors?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to do some of that stuff. We are going to have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete